About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Teething

It is official we have the first tooth sighting! It has just started to poke through. The bottom left one. Also, yesterday Bear started crawling. Well, it is more of the Army arm crawl or the 3 point crawl. At any rate he is up and moving. And into everything.
Just thought I'd leave you all with a photo from Omi of our trip. Toy store and Omi kisses, what more could a kid ask for?

1 comment:

  1. Good news!! We kind of saw him already.....if you want, you can watch pictures on my blog
    http://illonas-osttirol.blogspot.com/
    some pictures from here....
    We miss you!
    Greetings Illona

    ReplyDelete