On our drive back home from Missoula.
October 9th and we woke up to a couple of inches of snow. We got to go play in it too! In the afternoon anyway after getting some snow clothes for Bear. He wasn't too sure about walking in the snowsuit though. It took him a little bit to figure out walking. At least he thought it was funny when he would fall, then he wouldn't bother getting up he'd just roll around on the floor giggling. He was Ralphy from the movie A Christmas Story. Tom and I got quite a kick out of it.
I can't believe that only a couple of weeks ago it was well into the high 80s. We jumped straight from summer to winter. I'm kinda bummed about missing fall, but I'm okay with winter coming. I'm ready to break out the cross-country skis again.
Love the snowsuit on Bear. What a beautiful picture of the snow. Hope that you're doing well, take care.
ReplyDelete