About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sledding











These are all from our sledding on the "kiddie" hill. The big kid hill involved a taxi, warming huts, and a half hour sled ride down the hill. At least that's what we were told. We decided against going this round. We just weren't prepared to keep snow out of our pants for that long a trip down. That will be better saved for another trip. We had lots of fun on the kid's hill and got to let Bear do his own thing there.

The Austrian sleds were awesome. I didn't expect them to be as fast as they were but they were lots of fun. Pretty easy to steer too once you figured out how to do so with your feet. Although this did put a lot of snow up the pants. At least we had a beautiful day to go sledding.

More to come at a later date...

No comments:

Post a Comment