About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Nightmare


Bear has nightmares. Generally he doesn't tell us what they are but the other morning about 4 a.m. he woke up crying.  I went in to see what was wrong and he tells me, "I was eating breakfast with the chipmunks."  So I asked him why that was scary.  Then he tells me, "I want my pancake back."  So I asked where his pancake went.  His answer?  "The girl chipmunk ate my pancake, and I want it back."

So hard not to laugh at a story like that but he was so upset about loosing his pancake to the girl chipmunk I couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment