About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finally an update







So I'm finally getting around to updating this. Bear is keeping us busy during the day. With me being back at work I'm enjoying the other days I get to be at home with him. As Tom said with Neptune loosing the airplane we've been travelling a lot.


Above is Bear on the bus. Busses are nice since the car seat has room and we can travel in comfort. Especially when there are only at most 15 people on board. Evidence below.



Here is our fourth or fifth plane ride. Bear and I went to my parent's house for two days last weekend. We had lots of fun non-revving. On our way out of Jackson, WY we got booted from our first flight trying to come home. They were overweight because of the weather and had to pull bags and the stand-by (Bear and I). They all felt bad since I had Bear with me, but I didn't mind. Luckily my parents had waited to make sure I got on the flight so they hung out with us in the airport for about 4 hours until my next flight. The rest of the adventure went smoothly. Apparently getting up at 4:30 in the morning at Grammy's house is a suprise from the look on his face.
At least photos at that time of day are suprising. I do believe that is the basic new from Montana. We still haven't had our first freeze so we have beautiful fall weather that isn't too cold. Perfect for going outside to play and pick Italian Prunes. Dad should be home from work soon so we'd better get some lunch going...

No comments:

Post a Comment