Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Just a bit of bragging on my boys
I just thought everyone might like to know that not only did Tom make yet another batch of wonderful Basque Chicken tonight, but Bear also likes it. We chopped up some and let him taste Basque Chicken. It was the best he'd eaten all day. It was even a little bit on the spicy side. Well, to me anyway, but I am the world's biggest wimp when it comes to spice. Apparently Bear is not. He is obviously part of this family as a fan of Basque Chicken. Only problem with the stuff... We all eat too much of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I need Tom's secret. I also need to send you the info on setting up your Tastebook pages so I can steal your recipes. I'll try to remember to do that soon...
ReplyDelete