We've been stuck in an inversion for about a week now. It gets tough driving when the visibility is less than a quarter mile. This morning I'm getting to see the hoar frost for the first time. I haven't been home in the daylight as of yet. It is very pretty. I love hoar frost. I do hope this weather doesn't last too long though since my seeds need some sunlight.
Bear is over his cold and is feeling lots better. Here lately he's figured out how to make all sorts of new noises. Also, he's decided it is fun to shake his head back and forth like he's saying no. I think it must make him dizzy or something. I know it would me.
I was going to post some photos this morning, but the camera is in Bear's room and I don't want to wake him up early. I still can't get over how spoiled we are when it comes to that kid. He sleeps through the night, doesn't have a problem napping, and seldom cries. Maybe we won't have a second.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment