Buddy and Bear causin' trouble.
Chocolate face...
Tagged for travel...
Summer is slipping away quickly. My goodness. At least we can finally enjoy some cool weather. We have rain today. So nice after the 90+ degree weather we've been having.
Bear is doing well. Growing like a weed. The kid refuses to walk by himself at this point. He seems very comfortable crawling and using chairs and the coffee table to walk around with. Ah well. He'll walk one of these days. Probably when we least expect it.
I do have a funny kid story that I meant to tell the other night. Bear was in the tub after eating some sort of chocolate (I can't remember what it was now). As he was playing in the water he started farting. This made bubbles of course, which he thought was hilarious. Tom and I could only laugh. I'm sure it isn't proper or anything but it was such a little boy action to sit and laugh at bubbles in the bath water. We got a kick out of it. He is definately my rascal.
Also here lately Bear has taken to trying to get Buddy to play with him. He'll hold out a toy or stick for Buddy to grab. Buddy generally very gently gets whatever it is Bear is holding out. Bear loves this game. Buddy seems a bit wary, but seems to enjoy it as well. I'm glad they are figuring out how to play together. Buddy is figuring out that Bear isn't too bad. The other night Bear woke up for some reason and was crying. I figured as soon as he found his pacifier he'd go back to sleep so I let him cry. Buddy didn't agree. He pushed Bear's door open and went in. Of course once Bear saw Buddy and us there was no going back to sleep for a bit. Darn dog.:)
What a cute boy. Bear, I love his name.
ReplyDeleteCute blog. I blog much more than I do FB. I sent you an email invite to my blog.
So I just saw that "Bear's" name is Barrett, is that right?? That is super cute too. Where do you come up with these cool names???
ReplyDeleteBarrett is a family name. Also, his dad's middle name.
ReplyDelete