Here's Bear playing in the mud. He was helping Tom dig post holes for the fence we are puting in. With all of our clay we've found it much easier to soak the ground and then dig the hole. Apparently the other day in the 90 degree heat Bear decided it would be fun to play in said mud. Tom couldn't say no to mud and sprinkler.:)It seems like every day Bear comes up with new things to get into or do. He likes to turn the t.v. on and off. Every chance he gets he goes and plays in the dog's water bowl. I really wouldn't care about that other than the fact it gets the wood floor wet and the poor dog runs out of water even faster. If either door is open Bear does his best, and usually succeeds, to get outside. He has no fear what-so-ever of bugs. This includes spiders and wasps. Talk about giving a mother a heart attack. So far no stings or bites though. *whew*
I don't know what the major difference has been, but Bear has been in a really good mood lately. Lots of giggling and smiling. He is learning to tickle. I thought I was going to die laughing watching him tickle Tom's belly. Tom didn't have the heart to tell Bear to stop so they both sat there laughing as Bear tickled Tom.
Tom and I decided for our anniversary this year we were going out to dinner. We weren't too sure since I had to work that day and by the time I get home it is almost Bear's bedtime. We decided to give it a shot and went up to the casino on the lake. When we got there we were informed that they were having computer problems and wouldn't be able to seat us. Well, Tom explained that it was our anniversary and we had just driven 30 miles to eat there. All true, but not a huge deal. They took pity on us and let us in. They were going to close for an hour to get the computers fixed. The computer problem got fixed while we ate. Didn't give us any headache at all. Our service was excellent and Bear was extremely good. We ended up having a lot more fun than we thought we were going to. Bear ate, and ate, and ate. Found out he likes coconut shrimp, and sweet and sour sauce. A lot.
Happy anniversary. I'm glad that the restaurant let you eat during their computer issues.
ReplyDeleteLooks like Bear is a very curious little boy. What a cutie.