Today and tomorrow and then we are on the road to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Christmas. It will be over several rivers and lots of woods. I'm hoping the weather holds up for driving. We have a minimum of 3 passes to cross. They can be great roads or really crappy. Let's hope for great.
We think we got some other friends to watch the second dog for the week of Christmas. Whew! Poor dog was going to have to deal with a new pack of dogs on top of travelling with us. When I say pack, I do mean pack. Considering with our dog in there it makes something like 7 dogs when the family gets together. I can't imagine being a new dog getting introduced to that. I just wouldn't want to do that to the poor puppy dog. It will make things easier to have our friends watch her for that week. Thank goodness for wonderful friends.
Today and tomorrow Tom has to work crazy hours. I think it ends up being something like 13 hour days. The holidays get crazy. I'll be getting us ready for travel it looks like. A bit of laundry and digging some bags out of the attic. We are going to try to pack as light as we will for Austria. Maybe then we can just pack the same stuff when we head that direction. Yeah right. I some how don't think it will happen.:) It is amazing what you end up needing with a kid when you are driving in the winter.
Well, I'm off while the Hurricane Bear is napping to see what I can get done in preparation...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
please drive carefully!
ReplyDeleteWe will. Excited to be going...
ReplyDelete