About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

From Austria

Third or fourth day here. I'm not sure. I love that about vacation. I can completely loose track of time. The only bummer is when it comes time to go home. We have had so much fun so far. We have had Bear baptized, gone shopping downtown, and gone sledding. Most of all we are just enjoying visiting and relaxing. It is so nice to not be at work for awhile. We have good food plans all week and more relaxing to come. We'll spend a couple of days in Munich on our way home as well. Still can't believe we made it over here.

Off to join my boys in a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment