Where does the time go? The first week of June is already gone. I think it rained the whole month of May. Ugh. We are so soggy. Of course that means not nearly enough playing outside time. Somehow it just isn't fun to play outside in a downpour.
I think the water is watering Bear. He just keeps growing. He is 3T (size) height but 18month to 2T around. For some odd reason when they make clothes for kids that are about 30 pounds they seem to think they are complete chunkers and not very tall. Poor Bear is stuck with the same problem his dad and grandpa have: tall and skinny. It certainly could be worse, but it can make it difficult for clothing. Cute 3T outfits get split up. He can wear the top, but will have to wait on the bottoms.
In addition to his growing Bear's vocabulary is exploding. He uses a fair amount of sign language too. That is whatever I've bothered to learn. Even a few other people can understand what he says now. A few words anyway. He's also learned to jump. It is funny all of the things we take for granted knowing how to do. Probably one of the cutest things he has learned is to say "excuse me" when he belches or farts. It comes out more of a "moo-me."
Now that Bear is done with his PB and J I'd better wrap this up and try to keep going on the laundry. Goody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment