...of photos to come. One of these days I will get some pictures uploaded. We've been pretty busy lately. Tom is now teaching, going to school, and working weekends. I'm still working my 40 hour weeks and trying to can and help Tom around the house. Meanwhile Bear is now in daycare 4 days a week. He seems to enjoy that.
We are slowly getting the house ready for Fall and Winter. It isn't where we'd like it to be, but we are chipping away at projects.
Last, but not least, we are trying to figure out everything for the second kiddo to come along. I think we are basically ready, but we won't know that until she gets here. She is growing well if my belly is any indication. I went from not showing to seeming to "pop" overnight. I don't remember it being that sudden with Bear.
Hmmmm...off to stir the apple butter and tomato sauce before Bear decides he really is awake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment