About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Friday, September 3, 2010

News!

Well, we had our ultrasound yesterday. A girl! Everything looks good. She's a bit bigger than "normal" but still looks good. They didn't see anything to be worried about at any rate.

This means we are half way done. Whew! I'm for sure starting to look more pregnant. I actually had to buy a couple pairs of maternity pants. I am apparently bigger than I was last time. Actually I know I am. I was quite small when I got pregnant the first go around. Not so this round. It does mean I have to buy new clothes. I'm not sure how happy I am about this. Oddly enough most stores have tiny or no maternity sections and the one maternity store kinda weirds me out. I might have to try a consignment shop in town. Hopefully it is less weird than the store in the mall.

I guess what it boils down to is that I'm just not all that excited about shopping for me. Now for a baby girl... That will be fun. There are so many cute clothes and all for girls. Even though I'm mostly a tom-boy I still like some girly things. I'm also excited about the winter clothes. I love winter clothes anyway. Soft fuzzy fabrics that make you feel like curling up next to a fire. Mmm... Good thing it is fall and winter is on its way. I love the change of seasons.

Speaking of being fall, I'd better get going on some of my Fall to-do list. Lots to do to get ready for winter. I'm much better at Fall cleaning than Spring cleaning.

3 comments:

  1. We are very happy! Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. If you need babysitters, just holler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the baby girl! Shopping for girl clothes and bows and everything girly is so fun. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete