We get the most beautiful sunrises up here. And sunsets. I love watching the sun catch the long trains as the chug across the valley below us.
In one of these boxes I'm sure to find my camera and sd card reader. I feel like I've been saying, "It's in a box somewhere." forever. Soon I'll have those boxes gone.
I'm looking forward to the sun coming up just a bit more. I put bird seed out for my little birds that come visit every morning. They don't seem to move over by the house until the sun is there. I don't blame them. It is pretty darn chili in the mornings around here. Especially when you're in the shade.
For now I'm off to see if I can get myself in gear so I can get some more cleaning, organizing, and unpacking done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment