About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Monday, June 3, 2013

A little of this and that.

It seems like a million things going on.  We are off on our adventure soon, Tom went back to school for a week, and the kids and I need to get the house in shape and the garden in shape.  Almost as soon as we return from our venture my mom will be visiting.  We also have a going away deal to go to for some friends.  And to top it all off our CSA starts this week.  I can't wait for that! 

We have started to get some stuff out of our garden but it will be nice to have stuff from an established garden.  The farm that we do the CSA with has a huge greenhouse so they've had stuff going for quite some time now.  They actually do a year-round CSA as well.  I don't think I want to do that one.  I don't like squash nearly well enough. :)  Neither does the rest of the family.

Running is going well.  The other day I hit a run where I had to run for the entire 20 minutes instead of a run walk.  That was a bit rough, but not as bad as I thought it was going to be.  Today will be two 10 minute runs.  Thank goodness.  My Saturday run had it broken into a bunch of shorter runs and on the walks I found myself getting bored and running about half-way through my walk times.

Well, if I have any hope of getting laundry done or any packing done this week I'd better get myself in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment