About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Missing the boys

Just thought since I'm watching a re-run of Law and Order I might do this instead of working. Yes, I tend to do that at home. Especially when Tom isn't here to yell at me for it.:) I'm on training week at work so my schedule is goofy. Because of this, Tom took Monday and Friday off from work so we didn't have to get a baby sitter for Bear. Well, this led to Tom wondering what he was going to do this week. He decided to take a trip to see the grandparents in Seattle. They haven't seen Bear since he was about a month old. Much too long. It is good that Tom is willing to make trips with the little guy by himself. The bad part is that I'd never spent a night away from Bear until last night. I miss the boys. It is good to get some of this done now, but I still miss them. My house is much too quiet. Ah well. They will be home tomorrow. Yay!! I get to show the boy off at work.

1 comment: