Well, I'll leave you with a photo of Bear and his friend Maddie. She's an older woman. She's 3.:)
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Quick update
Hmmmm... The boys are home and training week at work is done. Thank goodness! Now it is back to our somewhat normal schedule. Bear is growing again. He had seemed to plateau there for awhile. Clothes that have fit for a month or two now are starting to get tight. I weighed him at the post office yesterday. (It is a perfect scale for Bear to sit on.) Just over 21 pounds. My goodness! No wonder my arms are sore after packing him around all day.
Well, I'll leave you with a photo of Bear and his friend Maddie. She's an older woman. She's 3.:)
Well, I'll leave you with a photo of Bear and his friend Maddie. She's an older woman. She's 3.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wylie and Bear are now the same size. I have trouble lugging Wylie around as well. But at least he has the option of walking. He just chooses not to exercise that option more often than I would like.
ReplyDelete