About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Blazing into summer

We've gone from it freezing every night to over 80 degrees F. Ugh! At least Bear is happy about running around in just a diaper while we're at the house. That kid is very quickly becoming a little boy. He's pulling up to standing and even tries letting go of things once in awhile. He has 3 and a half teeth and more that are working their way out. Most of his clothes are in the 18-24 mo. sizes. I can't believe it. He loves to play outside in the sunshine. I hear someone hollering so I'd better get dinner so a bath, story, and bed can follow. I'll post some photos later tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment