

A nice day again finally... It is nice to not have to bundle Bear up. He likes his toes out and about too. I'm amazed at how quickly the kid can get dirty now that he crawls. He was on the floor before, but man! Last night Tom put him in pjs and an hour or so later we ended up changing into clean pjs again. I need to get him to wear the Swiffer pads I guess.
It is nice though that he can crawl around. He likes to play outside a lot. Seems to really like dandelions. They are fun to play with and we have a ton of them. We'll have to go play outside today after lunch.
The photos were last weekend playing outside. You'll have to excuse the quality. They were taken on my cell phone that does okay, but not the best photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment