About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dinner Date

I got to have a dinner date with my boys tonight. We had to drop off our friend's dog and vehicle at the airport today so when Tom brought the dog in to town he just stayed. That way we were able to go out to dinner this evening. Poor Bear was awfully tired, but he was such a good kid. Sat and ate very quietly after playing with crayons for the first time. He's not sure if he should throw them, eat them, or maybe draw with them. He seems to think throwing them might be the most fun. He also got a grilled cheese sandwich for the first time. He seemed to think that was just fine. I'm trying to think of a food the kid doesn't like... Not really coming up with one. He likes some things over others, but will still eat what is put in front of him.

One not so good thing though is he doesn't like milk. Who would have thought it? He has pretty much weaned himself of all things milk. Formula especially. He does love yogurt and likes cheese so I'm not too worried about that. Besides, Tom added chocolate to the milk the other day. That apparently was a big hit.

Well, I'm off to bed. We finally got some pictures the other day so I'll have to get some more posted this weekend. Oh! Auntie Kate will be here this weekend. Bear is gonna have soooo much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment