About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photos from our Trip

Bear and Uncle Eli.
Some crazy weather that followed us to the Valley.

Bear and a few presents so Grammy could throw a birthday party.

Bear seemed to think the balloons were the best present ever.
And he got a kick out of coming to attack the camera.
Buddy and Bear travellin' pals.
Big horn sheep doe alongside the highway. We pulled over and took pictures while Buddy barked. She didn't seem to care.
Bear and Uncle Eli. It only took almost a year to get these two to meet.




Well, I'm finally getting around to posting some photos from our Idaho trip. I thought I'd better catch everyone up on Bear's milestones too. He is now saying a few words. First official word: Buddy. He now also says airplane, map, and bye-bye. 6 teeth are in and he has pretty much decided he is done with baby food. He is completely weaned. He did that himself. I don't know what people mean about that being difficult. I guess I got lucky with Bear. Let's see... I don't think there is too much else. We have the 12 month doctor appointment next Friday (the 10th) where we get to have more shots. It won't be fun but it will be one less round to do. For this weekend we are looking forward to the 4th of July, fireworks, and company.

No comments:

Post a Comment