Whew. We made a mad dash down to the Valley for my reunion this last weekend. Friday and Sunday were spent driving. Bear is such a good traveller. In spite of being able to just go and go he sits so well in the car. The only time he fusses is when there is an actual problem such as wet pants, empty stomach, or lack of sleep. He sure is fun to travel with. We just had to make sure to stop often enough to get the wiggles out.
The reunion was kinda strange. I can tell most of us either see each other fairly often or don't care to see each other at all. It was just rather odd. I don't think I'll be attending the 15 year reunion.
I'll post photos from the trip here soon. I haven't put the photos on my computer yet. We got some great weather and had some fun with an early birthday party. I'll write more as I post photos as well. I'm not doing well writing here while watching the Antique Roadshow. It is just too darned interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment