Bear was just hanging out in Dad's lap after his bath listening to his boom box.
Bear in the pumpkin patch at the Harvest Fest in Frenchtown. We had fun checking out the animals on the farm and picking out a pumpkin while hanging out with good friends.

We have been crazy busy lately. Tom's schedule changed so we have Fridays off together. This means trying to get projects done around the house. That being said it seems that we still can't catch up. Typical.
Bear has been a walking machine lately. He has figured out it works pretty well for a way to get around. Although if he wants to hurry he still crawls. He still only has six teeth but they serve him well. Last night on our walk we picked some apples and Bear quite happily sat and ate an apple. He loves fresh fruit and vegetables. I can't bring in a fresh batch of tomatoes without a bite being taken out of at least one. At any rate I was impressed that with only six teeth the apple got eaten just fine.
Besides continuing to grow (he's got to be pushing 30 pounds) Bear has finally said "Mom". He has said Dad for quite awhile now, but just the other day got around to saying Mom. He "talks" a lot. He has learned to sign "all done" and "more" as well. We are working on "thank you". I guess I need to learn some more signs. I only know a few I learned from my friend who uses sign a lot with her daughters.
Right now I think Bear's favorite animals are cows, turtles, and geese. We have seen all of these in person and he loves them. At the Harvest Fest he got quite good at making goose honks. Turtles crack him up after meeting Barney, and he waves at cows along the road after he got to play with a calf at a petting zoo that was at the fair. Goofy kid. He sure makes the days fun though.
I'd better get going so we can work on our fence since tomorrow we have a potluck to go to. Busy always.
Bear is
No comments:
Post a Comment