About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thank you

Those of you that read this, thank you. If nothing else I find it entertaining to look on my little widget thing that tells me where a reader is and it says some place like Brazil, Colombia, India, or Missouri. I love seeing all the different places that show up. I like to imagine the places you all come from. Funny to think that you could be doing the same with me.

Hopefully I don't make too many awful typos/spelling errors. I tend to not proof this very well. I find if I spend too much time editing that's all I get done and no actual posts go up.

Off to get my boys to eat something before they are totally done for the evening...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You do have some interesting followers all over the world! Cool. Take care. Any girl baby names yet?

    ReplyDelete