About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Time flies

I can't believe October is almost over. I swear it was just starting to be spring and now it is almost Halloween and then it is rushing toward Thanksgiving and Christmas. Luckily no travel this year. Somehow a toddler, dog, snowy roads, and a pregnant lady don't sound like a good combo. Besides, there is something to be said for spending holidays in your own home. I'm looking forward to decorating for the holidays too.

Bear updates:

He has started to use the potty! Not every time, but a few times. There might be a light at the end of the tunnel for the diapers. At least with Bear. I know his sister will be in diapers for a long time but it is nice to know that it will end.

Bear's language is exploding. Now he asks what lots of things are. There is so much more expression in what he says now. Things can be so exciting. It is fun to see him get excited about things. I can't wait to see what he thinks of Halloween this year. He might really be able to say trick-or-treat.

I hear someone is up. I guess I'd better get some lunch ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment