Whew, we made it through the big day. We had a very nice quiet Christmas at home this year. Somehow travelling this year just didn't seem like a good idea. All the further we went was 60 miles to a good friend's house for Christmas dinner and some good play time for the kids.
Bear didn't want to leave last night. When we went to leave about 9 p.m. (with an hour drive ahead of us) Bear saw his coat and immediately buried himself into the couch saying no. We asked him all sorts of questions but what it boiled down to is that he wanted to spend the night with his friends and he didn't care if Mom and Dad were there. I didn't really foresee that coming at 2 and 1/2.
We all got spoiled rotten by our lovely family and friends. I think everyone managed to get new toys and gadgets to occupy ourselves for quite sometime. Along with some clothing to get us at least until spring.
Now I'm off to play catch up on the rest of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment