About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Cabin fever ramblings

I'm realizing how much reading I've been doing. I finished up my latest book this morning. I've been on a spy book kick. Dorothy Gilman has been my author of choice lately with her Mrs. Pollifax series. They are fun and easy reads. I think there are still around 4 books to the series. I just haven't gotten them yet. I'll have to sit down and see how cheap I can find them used. Always a good challenge.

Soon I'll be back at work part time. I'm not particularly looking forward to being away from my family again. Although I wouldn't mind a bit of time to myself I have been enjoying being a stay at home mom. I'm not very good at it, but I'm enjoying it. I would have liked to have my time off in the summer so I could work in the garden but at least I didn't feel too bad about it when I wasn't moving around very well.

Someday we'll figure out how to live on much less money so I don't have to work full time. We both have dreams of a chunk of property. Tom would love to teach full time too. Besides that we would both like to travel the world and show our kids there is more than our little town. All of it is someday...

Now I think I'm going to see about a nap. Both kids are down. What I'm doing still up I'm not sure. Either that or I need to call and make a doctor appointment for Amelia's 2 month checkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment