About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Snow

It is snowing again.  I'm beginning to wonder if it is Spring or Winter.  It is making me very glad we don't have animals to feed right now.  I'm not excited about getting bundled up to go feed in weather like this.

This stuff can really make me think about whether or not we want the critters.  Then again I think about the eggs, possible pork, and the wool that I want from those critters along with the wonderful companionship that comes from having animals.  Maybe it is worth it.

These two-legged critters of mine are fighting naps.  They have a blanket fort pile that they are supposed to be napping in.  They have at least simmered to a dull roar in there.  I have the heat cranked in the hopes that it will zonk them.

No comments:

Post a Comment