Although the link I'm going to provide is a bit heavier on the preaching than I normally care for I quite enjoyed the sentiments of this particular post from Thy Hand Hath Provided.
http://www.thyhandhathprovided.com/2013/10/divide-or-unite.html
So very true on so many things. I wonder what it is about us humans that always makes us compete, divide, argue, and so on.
~~~~~~~~~
Besides random blog readings, carving pumpkins, the kids watching Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin, and everyone having the first good sick of the school year there isn't a ton going on. With both boys having been sick I'm all sorts of out of my routine and it looks like Miss Mia is joining the ranks of being sick since she is off her feed and running a fever this evening. Always a bummer when the littles are sick.
We have a Halloween party tomorrow for Bear's class. I'm a little worried about taking Mia now. I hadn't even thought about that a few hours ago. Rats. We'll figure something out. I still have to peel and chop carrots for that tonight. Ugh. I'll do it tonight though because I know I won't get to it in the morning. Besides, I have celery etc. to take care of then.
Oops. It got dark all of a sudden and I need to shut the chickens in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment