Nothing specific here just a musing on my part. It is amazing to me the amount of debate some articles can induce. Sometimes what seems to be a rather benign article is the one that incites the most commenting. I wonder why that is? Maybe the article seems a bit benign to me because it is about an every day common thing which would have the most reach-ability to the largest number of people.
Something about kids would resonate with a lot more people than something political as there are more parents than people with an in depth knowledge of most politics. I'm not saying people aren't interested in politics just not intimately familiar with them as they are with parenting.
I get a kick out of reading a lot of comments on articles just because people fascinate me. The way they respond on the Internet with some resemblance of anonymity has to differ for most folks from their every day one-to-one response. At least I hope so for some folks. Some end up being not very nice when they can hide behind their computer. I find it rather sad that people feel the need to do that. I'd be willing to bet they aren't very happy.
So anyway, that is just my random mind wandering during our family quiet time. It has been snowy and cold here which makes it perfect for working on knitting projects inside. Along with a big ol' inside cleaning day. It has been a while since we did a big clean and with Christmas coming everyone needs to sort and purge as we tend to accumulate stuff. It doesn't seem to matter how hard we try not to, it accumulates. So tomorrow will be a Goodwill trip.
Christmas gathering and Thanksgiving gathering is a perfect motivator to do the cleaning I avoid most of the time. I love a clean house. I just really dislike getting it there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment