



So I have started working full time again... I haven't decided if I like it or not. I enjoy work. That isn't a problem. What I don't like is only getting to see Bear 3 days a week and not having a full day off with Tom. That's no fun. Problem is that I don't get paid to stay at home with the kiddo. It would be great if I did, but just haven't figured that one out yet.
I am amazed how quickly Bear grows. I sort through his clothes about every 2 weeks to pull the stuff out that is too small and rotate in the bigger stuff. They always tell you the kids will grow like weeds. It isn't that you don't believe them, it's just until you go through it there really is no concept there.
It sounds like someone is up from his nap...
No comments:
Post a Comment