Well, Bear is finally down for an afternoon nap. It has taken him forever this afternoon. He keeps falling asleep, but as soon as I've put him down in his crib he wakes up. I guess it is a day for cuddling. I don't mind too much.:) It's a bit difficult to get ready for company this afternoon. A good friend of ours is coming over for dinner with her two girls. The girls are 4 and 3. As of yet our house isn't really kid proofed so we get to do some mad kid proofing before they get here. At least its good training for when Bear gets to the toddler stage.
Since Bear is down for a bit I'd better get going on the bread. Somehow it's easier to do without him in my arms...
Love the Blues Brothers ... see that he's becoming a proper Tylee man!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dad
He is so beautiful. We miss you guys and hope to come out soon for a visit, maybe first week of November? Keep the pics coming, I am a very proud aunt and like to show him off! Love, Auntie Kate
ReplyDelete