About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cold

So one more day of not going to work. Bear is feeling better, but I didn't think he needed a day at the shop. He is still a bit snotty, but the sneezes have become few and far between. Thank goodness. Suprisingly he's stayed in a pretty good mood. I know I don't stay that smiley while sick.


We have snow progressing down the mountain-side. Slowly the snowline will reach us. I hope it does soon. I love the first snow. Although I suppose we should let it wait until we get our leaves raked. I don't see why though. I love the first snow! I don't think I could ever live where there weren't four seasons. That's the majority of the fun. The change.

I'd better run and see if I can get my laundry and dishes done while Bear is asleep. Maybe I'll even get some cookies baked.


No comments:

Post a Comment