About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Doctor visit

Just a quick one tonight... Bear is now 17 pounds and is 27 inches long. We had the 4 month check today. Good healthy kid who is growing like a weed. He had another round of shots too. He is such a tough kid. He cries when he gets the shots, but stops not long after. By the time we had his clothes back on and a coat on he was done crying. Even to the point that we went out to eat across the street from the doctor's office. It is so nice that we can do that all within walking distance of the house. My boys are off to bed, Bear is already there and Tom is on his way. I think it's time for me to work on doing some dishes and getting some reading done.

No comments:

Post a Comment