Missing things is what happens when I go back to work. Thank goodness they let me have Bear with me on Monday mornings. We have not yet had to use daycare or a babysitter. This next week Tom is back in SLC so my parents are coming to visit and help me out with Bear. That will be his first time with anyone besides Tom and I. It will be interesting to see how everyone fairs.
It is finally acting like fall. Cold nights, sunny days, and snow on the mountains. So far still no snow down here in the valley. That's okay for driving back and forth to work. It makes the roads much nicer without the snow.
Mornings are pretty quiet around here. Bear is awake but just playing in his crib, and Buddy is asleep on the couch. Buddy thinks he's a person. I'm thinking Bear is just about asleep, but I'm staying away from the door in case he isn't. If he isn't he'll see me and want to get up and play. Not that I would mind terribly, just that he needs his naps. It's amazing that if a kid doesn't sleep during the day they don't sleep well at night either. Doesn't make sense to me. I don't know what has changed the last two nights, but Bear has decided his belly is empty at 3 a.m. again. Must be a growth spurt. All I know is it's kicking my butt. I'm not used to being up at that time of day anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment