About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Late November Photos


I'm finally getting the photos uploaded. Bear is now eating solid foods so we got some of him eating and making a cute mess. Grandpa decided to have Bear try chocolate. He liked it. I have almost the exact same picture from being a baby with my dad.

Here's Bear and his first meeting of his great-grandad.
Here's Bear helping Dad do laundry and modeling his hat that Omi got him.

Hanging out with Great-Grandad Thanksgiving day just before we came home.
Reading the new Christmas catalog from Duluth when we got home Thanksgiving day. He liked Dad's hat so he got to wear it for a bit.

Four generations:

No comments:

Post a Comment