We had the snow earlier today, but now it is cold! My windows are all frosty. Those are my house windows, not car windows. According to the weather on the computer it is about 1 degree F. Brrrrr. I'm not about to go out to find out what it really is here. My thermometer is out on the garage. I just don't want to know the temperature that badly. Besides it being snowy and cold the wind is blowing. I do love winter! I kinda hope it gets bad enough that Tom can't go to work tomorrow. A snow day would be great.
Tomorrow will be a day of getting more photos off of the camera. Then we'll have the photos of snow. Right now I'm freezing out...there is quite a draft by the computer.
Wow! That's -17.2 C. It's still snowing here but tropical temps compared to you guys. Yes, I hope you can all stay home. Love from Austria.
ReplyDelete~gB