About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow!!! Yippee!

We are finally getting some snow after having none. It hasn't seemed like it is almost Christmas. For goodness sakes we had almost 50 degrees F only a couple weeks ago. Now we have about 6 inches and it is continuing to snow. It is supposed to do this today and then it is supposed to get bitter cold the next couple of days. I guess tomorrow our high is supposed to be -1 F. I'm okay with that so long as the sun is out. I love cold sunny days. I know this one is short, but I'd better get some sweeping and shovelling done while Bear sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment