About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Sourdough

This has to be fast because I hear someone playing after his nap. He hasn't hollered yet so I'll get this done.



I was able to get some bread baked yesterday after the fiasco with my starter. It turned out okay. Still isn't exactly what I want, but is tasty. Also, I think I'll have to use a different recipe. The one I used is for a honey whole wheat sourdough bread, so it has a different flavor. I didn't have whole wheat flour so I added wheat germ and ground flax seed that I do have. This is what came out...

Once this is gone I'll have to bake some more. By then my starter should be good and sour too.

No comments:

Post a Comment