About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Birthday

Happy 4th birthday Bear.  Amazing how it was 4 years ago today that I was sitting in a hospital in Missoula having just had my first baby.  I can't believe it has really been 4 years.  It seems like it should, at most, be a year or two ago.  My little bitty baby went from that to a sweet little boy.  He is so generous.  Always makes sure everyone has some of whatever and/or that everyone is included.  I just hope he stays that way through-out his lifetime.  I fear for those moments when he runs into those folks who aren't so nice.  I suppose that will always be the case as his mother.

His stats from the doctor appointment: 43 inches tall and 44 pounds.  Tall and skinny.  Everything else looked good.  He was a bit nervous about getting shots but we ended up not being able to since it was the day before his birthday.  Some goofy state regulation that won't let them give the vaccines even a day early. 

I'm being pestered by little sister to read a book.  I'm off to do so...

No comments:

Post a Comment