About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Moving

So tomorrow is our day to leave Montana. I don't know if I'm happy or sad.  I think ultimately it is a mix of the the two emotions with some excitement thrown in.  Since I'm going on a vacation first I'm just kind of packing for a vacation but knowing I'm leaving my little house for probably the last time.  I do love this first house of ours.  It has its quirks since it is 100 years old this year.  I love those quirks.  I love the tall ceilings, the many windows, the shady front porch, and the wood floors that creak when you walk across the room.  I'm not ready to pack, to load, to leave.  Mostly I think that comes from being too hot.

I really don't know what I'm supposed to take with us either.  I'll get it figured out at some point.  I am thinking that I'll get it figured out about the time I get to our new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment