Wow things have gotten busy here. Tom and I are once again trying to re-do schedules. I'm not playing safety officer at work anymore. This means I can't bring Bear into the office because there is no office to bring him to. What it all boils down to is that we have goofier than normal schedules going on. In addition to those changes we have Bear's 9 month doctor appointment coming up next Friday, I have my Inspection Authorization test on Thursday, and then a week later we get to go to Austria! Amazingly enough things are going pretty smoothly at this point. Tom and Bear actually have doctor apointments together, Tom needed one the same day so our nice little clinic decided that they could do them at the same time. One of the joys of being in a small town. My study sessions are finally seeming to produce results. If I pass this insanely expensive test, then I get to be even more responsible in the type of work I do. Also, it means that if I ever leave work I can apply for a lot more jobs.
The best thing that seems to be falling into place is getting to go to Austria. We got Bear's passport yesterday, our flights look okay, and we are getting our stuff together. Oh, I just remembered I'd better make sure the camera battery is charged. That would be a bum deal. How exciting is this? Tom and I have never been to Europe. We aren't too sure about the incredibly long trip in between though. I'm sure Bear will do better with it than we will. He can at least stretch out to sleep. We are just hoping to be able to catch some sleep so we aren't too jet lagged. Easter in Austria. Wow, I can't believe it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment