About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Quick note

I do have some photos of a kid getting good at feeding himself. Well, he's hamming it up for the camera more than actually eating. I just haven't gotten them off the camera yet. Bear must be growing and/or getting teeth. He's decided to wake up about 10 p.m. when he hasn't done that in months. He's been hungry too. Don't know if it is teeth waking him and then he realizes he's hungry or if it is the hunger pains waking him.

Not that I can blame him on the teeth. I get to finally get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. This means I will be slow getting pictures on here. That is if things go like I think. Otherwise I'll need something to do to take my mind off my mouth. I'll go in at noon tomorrow and get put under and take all of them at once. No way is any dentist coming at me while I'm awake! Luckily Tom has the day off so he can babysit both Bear and I.:)

I'd better get to bed so we can get a couple things done in the morning before I get loopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment