Latest photos of our impish child. He talks lots now. He doesn't seem to speak English as you and I know it, but he carries on quite the conversation. He seldom stops talking unless he's asleep. The best is when he gets to giggling. Some of the strangest things are funny. An exasperiated sigh is one that almost always sets him off. Especially if you roll your eyes with it.:)
His dog works well to get him laughing as well. Buddy is apparently hilarious.
We have Bear's 9 month doctor's appointment set for the first week in April. No shots at that one! I don't think I'll get to go to that appointment as things have changed with work so I'm pretty sure I'll have to work that afternoon. Oh well, at least he isn't getting shots. He and Tom will have to handle that dr. appointment on their own. Knowing them they'll have fun with it. I'm going to guess that Bear will be about 30 inches long, and around 21 pounds. We'll have to wait and see for the official measurements. He seems pretty big to me for an 8 month old, but I don't know very many.
I'm off to find out if the coffee is still on. The sun coming in the window is blinding me too. Makes it difficult to see the screen.
The CDC publishes a growth chart:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/growthcharts/set1clinical/cj41l017.pdf
at 30" Bear is off the chart! A weight of 21# makes him a slim guy only at the 75th percentile. I can't wait to get my hands on him--and sigh and roll my eyes :)