About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer

Full blown summer seems to be here. I wasn't sure it was ever going to get around to it. Bear loves playing outside. Dandelions are great fun. He seems to enjoy just sitting in the grass watching me in the garden or crawling over the top of me if I'm right there with him. Sunglasses are great fun to pull off and then try to put back on. Usually he just ends up mushing my face or trying to poke an eye out. Amazing what kids find interesting and entertaining.


I miss the days of a simple house cleaning... It looks like a hurricane hit St. Iggy. Well, just in my house. It was named Bear. Problem with this hurricane is that it just keeps returning. Of course I've never been considered Susie Homemaker either.:)


So at the end of this month I have my ten year high school reunion. I still haven't decided if I'm excited or if I'm dreading it. At the very least it will be interesting. I really haven't seen anyone in the last ten years. Well, I've seen one recently. My best friend from kindergarten and I still see each other fairly often.


My brain is only about half here so I'd better see if I can tackle the hurricane aftermath... I leave you with a photo of Bear right after his mid-morning nap.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bear game with the sunglasses! Now when I put my glasses on I look around for my partner in crime to remove them so we can laugh hysterically together, but alas, my friends do not seem to find this amusing. I miss the little guy.

    Also, about the ten year reunion. I think you should be looking forward to it. Some of us peak much later than high school- and you have an amazing life to showcase. You are beautiful and have a wonderful life with a loving husband and the World's most perfect son. I am one to talk though, I bailed on my ten year reunion.

    I miss you guys. I haven't been able to upload my pics because I cannot find the cord that connects my camera to my laptop. It is my project for the weekend though. Love to you, Tom, and Bear!!

    ReplyDelete