Just thought I would finally provide some updates on Bear himself...
He is somewhere between 34 and 36 inches tall. He doesn't like to stand still long enough to get a measurement. He weighs almost 34 pounds and talks up a storm. It seems like his vocabulary is exploding. Half the time I don't even know where or when he learned a word. He is most definitely at the repeat word stage. Looks like we'll have to mind our mouths now.
As far as personality showing through, he is still an imp. He loves to play outside, with his dog, and his trains. Bear likes to help with whatever we are doing. He almost always puts his dishes in the sink (has only broken a couple doing this). He gets cranky when he's hungry or hot. Can't blame him here. It must be inherited. He likes to go for bike rides with Tom too. He's a bit of an adrenaline junkie. The faster you go with whatever he is on or in the better he likes it.
He just gets more and more fun the older he gets. We can almost carry on a conversation now. He cuddles more than he ever did as a baby. I actuallly get hugs and kisses now even though he still likes his alone time.
That's about it for now. I'd better get the kitchen cleaned up so I can do a little canning today. Green beans are ready and I got huckleberries at the farmer's market yesterday. Time to get busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment