School has started for Tom and so Bear is in daycare again. I guess this means summer is officially over. I didn't think it had really started yet. The time is flying this year.
Bear is a complete chatter-box. He wakes up talking, talks all day, and goes to sleep talking. Whew! I've noticed that even after only a week of daycare he is picking up new things to say. Now he says "One, two, go!" He apparently loves to go play at daycare. He was very bummed this morning that he couldn't go to "school" and see his friends. Thank goodness he enjoys it. And of course, one week in and he has the sniffles again. That takes no time at all. The speed a cold can travel amongst a bunch of little kids is impressive. Then of course it is brought home to Mom and Dad. Oh goody.
Let's see, other Bear highlights: He is 3 foot tall and skinny. Loves to play in the garden. Isn't fond of bugs. He likes to look at them, but doesn't want to hold or touch most of them. He likes to eat pickled asparagus and okra, but doesn't like pickled cucumbers. Normal pickles are out. He loves Marshmallow Matey cereal and strawberry milk. He is an absolute clown. If he discovers something make you laugh he will keep it up. He is very much a dog lover too. Actually he loves animals in general. Dogs are a favorite, but he likes them all.
In other news: We find out the likely sex of Bear's sibling soon. Other than that not much has changed on that front. Other than my front that is. It is starting to grow. People may start to notice soon. I've noticed since I'm starting to feel all the little wiggles now. I'm excited for Tom and Bear to start to be able to feel the little one.
Off to tuck someone in for a nap...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the updates!! We are so curious to know who will arrive in the Tylee household next...even though I'm a liberal feminist sociologist, I want to know if I can buy little pink frilly things yet...such fun things for children now...makes me a bit jealous :-)
ReplyDelete