About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A few random thoughts...

I still can't believe Bear is two. That means this blog is as well. Time sure does fly. It seems like not very long ago I was pregnant with Bear, and now I'm pregnant with his sibling. Amazing.

I think I'm looking at the passing time as I realize we are already into the second week of August. I swear I was just marvelling that it was already June.

Bear is funny with his food tastes. Doesn't like carrots, but loves peas out of the garden. Doesn't like asparagus unless it is pickled. Likes pickled okra, but not beets. And he won't even taste green beans. Usually he is good about tasting food, but not green beans. This is funny because as a baby that was practically the only baby food veggie I could get him to eat. Now he won't touch them. He still loves basque chicken and General Tso's chicken that Tom makes. And to drink one of his favorites is "bubble water." Translated into adult: S. Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water.

I suppose I should see if the kiddo is up from his nap yet. He's been down for awhile and I think I heard a thump or two from his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment