About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Relatively early morning.

First thought: It certainly is spring. There are some very noisy birds out the front windows.

I just got kicked out of bed by Amelia. We were all snuggled up and she started to fuss. I thought she might be hungry. No. So I figured she needed a diaper, but I needed to do something first so I got up and she quit fussing. I can't believe it. My own bed and she's only 2 months. Not fair.

Well, crazy man Bear is up. Oh, speaking of... We were asking him what things say including Mom and Dad. He told us that Mom says, "Talk, talk, talk" and Dad says, "Excuse me." The kid cracks me up.

1 comment:

  1. Mom had a tape recording of an interview with me when I was Bear's age. She asked what Kate was going to be when she grew up. I said "a bird." I wanted mom to get silverware for Christmas. Save those videos! Even Bear will get a kick out of them when he's older.

    ReplyDelete